Aberbraint is a remarkable and without doubt substantial Grade 11* Listed manor house, located a short distance from the famed village of Llanfairpwllgwyngll on the popular and scenic Isle of Anglesey.
This 1820 historical house stands with 2.5 acres of mature grounds and is bordered by the River Braint. Set well back from the road offers immense charm and character and history.
Owned in 1844 by John Saunderson Esq estate manager to The Pals Newydd Estate. This 2-storey triple depth house with front facing windows flanked by single storey pavilion blocks to either side is a typical delightful Amos Group find.
Grey grit rendered wall, slate roof hipped roof wings and elegant bay windows, with ornate lions, heads angels and mouldings throughout, with some original interior features in this Gothic style manor house, make an exciting new development to add the portfolio.
Future works will combine sensitive restoration and contemporary additions to form exclusive and highly desirable new dwellings.